Locate any of our partners near you from where you can purchase our recharge voucher!
- No need to queue up at the bank
- Eliminate any fear you have of paying with your debit card online
- Pay as you go
- Instant crediting
View our Partners in your location below.
|State||Partner Contact Details|
Divine Providence Supermarket
Opposite Pipeline Filling Station, Abakpa Nike
0802 9757 832
How To Become Our Partner
Becoming one of our partners allows you make money Signing Up people on our website and sell our vouchers to both old and new customers. It also gives you the opportunity to have your business advertised on our website and different promotion channels.
To get started:
- You need to verify your account with us by sending us a scanned copy of any of your valid identification documents like Driver's License, National ID or National Voter's ID.
- You do not need to have a website
- You must not have an office space.
- You must have used up a minimum of 100 sms units on your account.
Once your account has been verified, you will be given N1,000 worth of vouchers(in denominations of N100) to try out. We believe this low risk quantity will help you easily Sign Up your friends, family and colleagues before going for bigger denomination vouchers.
At this point, all you need to do is:
- Show them how you use SmsSenda
- Its benefits compared to sending sms from their local network provider
- Get them to Register their own account which they can use at anytime
- Get them to recharge their accounts with as little as N100 to try out the service.
- You must sell at the standard SmsSenda price as printed on the voucher. Selling above the stipulated price will have your Partnership Contract with us suspended and the unused vouchers in your possession rendered invalid.
- Each voucher is valid for a maximum of 3months from the date it is created; you must sell off your vouchers before the expiry period to keep your contract with us active.
- When placing your order, state specifically the voucher denomination(s) you want to purchase (whether N500, N1,000, N2,000 or N5,000).
Your purchase price starts from:
|Volume (Units)||Minimum After Sales Price (N)||Minimum Purchase Price (N)||Partner's Minimum Profit (%)|
|5,000 - 19,999||N5,000||N4,500||10|
|20,000 - 49,499||N20,000||N17,000||15|
|50,000 & above||N50,000||N40,000||20|
Let's say you want to purchase 50,000units, what you will pay is:
Cost price >> N40,000
Selling price >> N50,000
Your profit is N50,000 - N40,000 = N10,000
After making your payment of N40,000, Contact Us and state in what denominations you want your vouchers to be generated.
For example, you can instruct us to generate:
- 100vouchers of the N500 denomination OR
- 50vouchers of the N1000 denomination OR
- 25vouchers of the N2000 denomination OR
- 10vouchers of the N5000 denomination.