You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However once you register on SMSSENDA and give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. By registering at SMSSENDA, you consent to the transfer and storage of your registration information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as VAT registration numbers; we do not collect or store secure and sensitive payment information such as credit card numbers, PINs, etc.
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and quality of our adverts and those of our members seeking to expand the reach of their marketing campaign;
- tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Appropriate Usage Policy
SMSSENDA maintains an appropriate usage policy that must be complied with by all users of its website to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all our members. The following prohibitions are guidelines and are not intended to be exhaustive.
- Engaging in any activity that is prohibited by any applicable local, state, federal and international law or regulation
- Acts that are considered as “419” and other offences that are punishable under the EFCC or the ICPC regulations
- The use of the services in connection with attempts whether or not successful to violate the security of the website. Such violations include theft or infringement of personal information, members telephone numbers, credit cards including threats of physical harm or harassment, libel or defamation
- Acts of hacking, cracking into, monitoring or using systems without authorization, scanning ports, conducting denial of service attacks, database injections and distributing viruses or other harmful content on the website.
- Creating a false identity or product for the purpose of misleading others, especially when sending messages by sms
- The use of the SMSSENDA site to post scams, phishing attacks, objectionable, offensive, obscene and/or pornographic content either as text messages or adverts is considered a violation of the Appropriate Usage Policy.
SMSSENDA reserves the right to terminate or suspend service to any member for violations of the AUP without any liability. SMSSENDA, at its sole discretion, will determine whether a customer’s actions violate the AUP. If you are unsure whether a particular action violates the Appropriate Usage Policy, please contact an SMSSENDA representative.
No Refund Policy
We are charged on each and every transactions both sales and refund. We will lose more money if we were to issue refunds. As such, we have a NO REFUND policy. We implore you to check our Messaging features and thoroughly read our pricing terms, that way you can be sure of what to expect before you buy.
We may amend this ‘Terms And Conditions’ at any time with or without notice by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect from the date posted.